My First Day at John Carroll

1.   The best part of my day today was lunch. I feel like that is when I got to meet new people and make new friends. It was interesting to see a bunch of new faces, especially because not many people from my middle school came to John Carroll. Even though I was nervous in the morning, I later had a feeling that I might enjoy high school very much, and that I might make a lot of new friends, too. I look forward to see what's to come in the next four years here at JC.
       The worst part of my day today would probably have to be the time spent in between classes. Today, I was having to check my schedule a lot because I did not really know where I was going. However, I feel like this is bound to happen the first couple days at school because I am not used to where everything is yet. It is okay though because eventually it'll get better and I won't end up lost.

2.   I like the seat I was given in class today. To be honest, I would be okay with any seat I was assigned to because it does not really matter to me where I sit. I am seated in the front row and that is fine. Plus, I won't have to worry about anyone's head getting in the way of my view of the front board. I do not have any vision problems or any preferences pertaining to my seat, so the seat I was assigned today works for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap