Reviewing the Test

   Today in class, we went over our the test answers because all of them have been graded. I am still disappointed that I did not do very well on the test, but I now know what I did wrong. As I suspected, the area in which I did not do very good was with the relative and absolute location examples. One trick question that Mr. Schick included in the test was an example that said something like "93.916845 N" and "97.82376542 W". I put this down as an absolute location, but what I did not realize was that this location doesn't exist! The North and South Pole only runs to 90 degrees North and South, so that is why there was an answer option labeled "neither" (as in not a relative location and not an absolute question). Mr. Schick also found out at the end of class that we did not go over all the slides talking about Daylight Savings Time and UTC in class, so he is giving us two more points!!! I am now satisfied because my grade will go up by a little, and I have a study guide filled with the correct answers:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap