Project Presentations Day 1

   Today in class, every group except mine presented their country slides. I think everyone tried to do well and, overall, they did well. While groups were presenting, I was looking at my presentation and making sure everything was correct and where it needed to be. My group added more pictures and made any necessary revisions. I think I mostly payed attention to the groups presenting, however I think I could have listened to them more. In the end, time ran out before my group could present, but when we do, I am confident that we will do well and I hope we get a good grade on it. Everyone in my group did their fair share of work and I am glad to see that they put in the effort.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap