Quiz Day!

   Today in class, we took a quiz on the five major world religions. I studied for it and in the beginning, I thought I was doing pretty well. However, I got to the back of the page, and there were questions that I do not think I got correct. At that point, I felt like I was kinda guessing on questions. This is because that information was not on Sam's quizlet we used to study from. I didn't think we needed to know which religions were the oldest, or which religions are abrahamic. I did not feel very good about it when I finished because I do not remember learning some of this information, especially because I missed class on Friday and only studied the powerpoint. I hope for the best, but I have a feeling I did not do too well :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap