Essay Day 1

   Today in class, we started our research on our essay for the exam. We get two class periods to decide what we're going to write it on, research it, and make our outline. Then, on Friday, when we have our essay test as part of our exams, we will write it from our memory/our heads. I am very glad that we know our topic and get to write it ahead of time. This way, my essay will be much better and not as rushed. I feel like I can get a lot done when I'm focused and am using my time. I feel like I will get most of it done at home because that's where I prefer to work. However, I got some work done today and I think I will end up writing a great essay. I am very nervous for exams next week, but at least for this essay, I know what I am writing, and I get to write it all ahead of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap