Test Day!

   Today, we had our test on A Message to Garcia and the "Excellence" powerpoint. I went over the notes a little this morning to remind me of all the information we learned, and when I saw the test, I thought I was going to do pretty well. The front page was multiple choice questions all about A Message To Garcia, the back page was fill-in-the blank questions about Socrates from the "Excellence" powerpoint. The last page (front and back) were two essays- one where we had to explain Socrates' trial and death, and the second was what we would say if we were a jury member in Socrates trial. I would say he is not-guilty. I had to explain my response in detail, in the essay. Overall, I think I did well on the test. I was just sad that I forgot the bonus question. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap