Test Day!

   Today in class we took a test on maps, grids, time zones, and more. I think I did well, but I don't know if I got an 100%. There was one part of the test that gave you examples of locations and you had to determine whether they were relative, absolute, or neither. Absolute location is the exact location of a place expressed by latitude and longitude. Relative location is the regional position or situation of a place relative to the position of other places. However, I'm not sure if I marked all of them with the right answer. For example, I marked "the Midwest" as neither, but I think it is relative. I do not think I focused too much on relative and absolute location when I should have. Similarly, I think I focused more on latitude and longitude than time zones, but it's okay. Overall, I hope I got an A on my test. The test went MUCH better than the pop quiz we took yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap