Test Day!

   Today in class, we took our Population and Settlement test. I think I did good on it because last night I made a bunch of notes on sticky notes and then went over them. In my last blog, I said that Mr. Schick told us one of the questions was two push and pull forces for different countries. These were the answers I came up with last night:
  • Push Factor: not enough jobs in Mexico
  • Push Factor: lack of jobs in India
  • Pull Factor: better healthcare in Canada
  • Pull Factor: more religious freedom in the United States
   In addition, I think overall I got an A, but I might have gotten one or two questions wrong. At the end of the test, there were two bonus questions. I do believe I got them right, but I will just have to find out when we get our scores back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap