Presentation Day 2

   Today in class, my group presented our presentation to the class. As an individual working on my slide, I think I did fairly well. However, as a group I don't think we did as great as we could have. We just received a lot of questions from Mr. Schick and I think we could be more knowledgeable on our topics overall. At the end of class, Mr. Schick gave us a sheet of paper with everyones names. We had to circle our name, give ourselves a grade we think we deserve, and give our group members a grade we think they deserve. I gave everyone in my group a 98% because I think everyone in the group tried their hardest and tried to work on the slides either in class or at home. Everyone did their fair share (one person did one slide), and even though I feel like some slides went better than others, I think all of the slides came together well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap