Essay Exam Day!

   Today in class, we had our essay exam. A lot of my essay was typed last night, and I also wrote my index card last night. I wrote a lot on my index card and it took a while, but it was worth it. I really tried to do my best when I wrote the essay, and I'm very glad that Mr. Schick let us use an index card, because it helped me so much. Today, when I was writing it, I was very stressed out. It always takes me such a long time to write all my information down and get everything I want to write in the right way/order. Anyways, I barely finished. It was the last five or ten minutes, and I just finished my third paragraph! I just take a while to write down essays like that, and hate writing/taking tests in a time limit. However, I actually think it was a good essay and I hope I get an A!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap