More on Demographic Transition

   Today in class, Mr. Schick gave us a diagram with a mini chart to copy down in our Human Geography notebooks. It looks like this:

It helped a lot to use colored pencils when I was drawing this because it helped me understand it better and make it more organized. I think Mr. Schick read my blog from last night because he gave us this diagram "for visual learners", and I said in my blog that I like diagrams because I am a visual learner. After we drew this, Mr. Schick asked the class which video out of the three we watched yesterday we liked the best. Most people voted for the Khan Academy video (including me), two people voted for the video from Kim Smith, and one person voted for the "Why Populations Grow" video from the guy with the Australian accent. Since most people voted for the Khan Academy video, we watched it as a review for the test this Monday. If I study from this and the video, I think I will do good on the test/quiz. Finally, we helped Mr. Schick pick out Christmas gifts for his wife and daughter on Amazon. He also showed us these fancy gardening gloves which were cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap