Test Day!

   Today in class, we took a test on Demographic Transition. We have been learning about Demographic Transition for the past week now, and Mr. Schick told us what to review. To study for the test, he told us to review the three videos we watched, the packet he handed out to us, and the diagram we drew in our notebooks. I thought this quiz was kinda hard. There were 20 questions and some of them stumped me. I know I got this question wrong: Correct the mistake in the following sentence "Starting Population plus the birth rate minus the death rate equals Population Growth Rate." I got this wrong because I was thinking of the Rate of Natural Increase. Therefore, I said "Birth rate minus death rate equals Population Growth Rate." I wish I could go back and undo some of the mistakes I made on it, but I just hope I didn't get too much wrong. I studied the chart completely but I feel like I could've focused more on the information we haven't talked that much about including formulas, countries in stage 5, etc. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap