Guns, Germs, and Steel Test!

   Today in class, we took our Guns, Germs, and Steel test. I studied a lot for it last night, but I don't think I did well. I know I got a few wrong because some of the information on the test wasn't in my notes. This is really stressing me out because I have a 92% in this class, and I really don't want it to turn into a B. This test was pretty hard, but I just hope for the best. However, I'm confident on many answers including the 14 domesticated animals, the plants from America/China/Africa, etc. While we were taking this test, Mr. Schick was playing this meditation music. I liked it, along the images that played. It was fun to look at the comments after this test. Many people wrote comments about peace and love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap