Last Day of Human Geo for the Semester!

   I was not in class today because Emily Nelson and I really had to finish a STEAM project that's due tomorrow, and since we were not doing anything important in class, Mr. Schick let me go. It is okay because I have Mr. Schick next semester for Western Civilization. This semester had it's ups and downs, but overall, I think it went pretty well. I ended with a's in this class and I'm proud of it. Although social studies has never really been my subject, Mr. Schick has made Human Geography a lot better. I hope he will continue to be as enthusiastic and as kind as he's been this first semester. I'm hoping that there is more jeopardy and more pictures of dogs to come next semester because they make class even better :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap