Quiz Tomorrow!

   Today in class, we went over what we need to know for tomorrow's quiz. It is on Mesopotamia and I think I can do good on it if I look over my notes. We also listened to the Mesopotamia song and it actually had some good information in it. I remember listening to it in seventh grade and I love it. After this, Mr. Schick pulled up a video of this guy talking about the difference between baseball and football. I didn't really like the video because it was kinda boring. But then, we went to the YouTube channel for the broadcasting production crew Mr. Schick is in charge of. We watched these videos from like 5 years ago, which was fun. Mr. Schick pointed out this one girl in the video and told us that she was on American Idol. So, we watched her audition on YouTube and it was really good! Anyways, we ended class with a quizlet review that Dan made for the Mesopotamia quiz tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap