Egypt Quiz Tomorrow

   Today in class, we reviewed some concepts that are going to be on the test tomorrow. I feel as if I go over my notes, the vocab words, and the powerpoint Mr. Schick put on his blog, I will do good on the quiz tomorrow. We finished with our little review and we watched a video on the mummification process, which was pretty cool, a video of this guy singing a King Tut song, which apparently was released as a single and got really popular, and we watched a Mr. Nicky video on ancient Egypt, with some decent information in it. We didn't really do anything besides this in class, but we did learn a way to remember "ka" - which is the continuum on life (afterlife). We think of a crow and how its a symbol of death/can symbolize an afterlife and it says "ka". The illustration Sierra drew on the board today actually helped me remember this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap