POP Quiz on Greece

   Today in class, we took a pop quiz on Greece. No one really did great on this quiz, but I guess no one did too terrible. There were three people who got 100 percents on it and I'm jealous. I got eight out of the ten questions correct :( Mr. Schick gave us exactly ten seconds to look at each multiple choice question and write down the answer. I didn't get to answer one of the problems and Mr. Schick wouldn't go back to that slide, so I had to guess the answer. I could have done better on it for sure if I studied, but I didn't do too bad. Once we get our real test, I feel like it will be hard because there is already so much information we covered, and it will be a lot to study. After we took the pop quiz, we were assigned to take notes on pages in our textbooks on even more Ancient Greece. Overall, I will need to prepare extra hard for the upcoming test and study everything we've been working on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap