Test Tomorrow! (part one)

   Today in class, we took notes on the powerpoint still. Tomorrow, we have our Ancient Greece test (part one). There are two parts to it; the one tomorrow will cover slides 1-32 of the powerpoint, and textbook pages 123-133. I am really scared because there is so much I need to go over and study. Also, I really don't hope there is some trick question or complicated wording on the test. However, you really never know what to expect on Mr. Schick's tests. So, I am just going to study really hard tonight and hope that everything goes well. I have a bed feeling about this test and I don't know if I will get a good grade. Maybe if I look over everything I need to know, very carefully, I will be okay. Let's hope tomorrow will go by smoothly and that we will have an easy test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap