My Thoughts on Cyber School

   This past week, we have all done cyber school and it's our first time. In some aspects, it's great! But on many other aspects, it really is not so great. One good thing about cyber school is that you can take breaks when you need to, whether you just feel like relaxing for a bit, or you just need a break from so much information. Another good thing about it is that you can decide (for the most part), what classes and what homework you want to do first. For example, I always like to get my easy homework done first, so that when I am doing the more difficult homework, I don't feel like I need to rush. On the other hand, there are many negatives of it. For starters, you're sitting down, probably in one spot for almost the whole day. You have breaks, but you constantly need to be working. Another negative for me, which is probably the hardest, is managing your time wisely so that you are getting your work done efficiently. Personally, I get distracted very easily, and tend to go on my phone or watch Netflix while I'm trying to work. It just is very stressful to have to do all this work on your computer, paper, etc. If you do not manage your time wisely, you will have to stress and rush later on in the day. It seems like more work than school because you really need to put in more effort. It is also harder when you have a question that you would typically have for a teacher. You can always e-mail them, but (1) they do not always get back to you in time or at all and (2) it is not the same feel as a classroom so it is much harder to actually understand over the computer. Overall, for me at least, the negatives outweigh the positives, and I would much rather be at school. However, I might just think this because of the Coronavirus and that I can't really do anything but stay in my house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap