Chi Cago Rome Rap

   Today, Mr. Schick sent us a rap by Chi Cago about Rome, along with the lyrics. To be honest, I thought that it was going to be a really bad song, but it turns out that it actually sounded pretty good. Also, I think that it had some really great information in there pertaining to Rome. A few things we have read about, but a lot of things we haven't covered. Nevertheless, it made it very easy to understand, even if the things being said were unknown. I liked that about this rap. Some of the things mentioned in this rap that we have learned about include the patricians and plebeians, the Roman Republic, Legion, Punic Wars, Hannibal, and Roman senators. I feel like this rap built on my knowledge of Rome and it was fun to listen to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap