Population/Settlement and Population Pyramids Test

   Today in class, we took a test on our population/settlement unit again, but this one included more on population pyramids and countries. I felt confident doing the pages full of terms of the unit and I think I did good on that part. However, there was one section of the test, where I know that I did not do too well in. This part was the section which showed a population pyramid and you had to say which country out of the four it represented. There was also another part in this section where there were statements (dealing with terminology of our unit) of countries, and you had to say which country out of the four options it was. I did study and look over my notes, but I did not take notes on countries, and I simply did not remember some statistics. So, after class, I was a little nervous because I felt like I did an okay job and definitely got a few wrong. I checked my grade on Veracross, and I got a 90% on it! Although I could've done a better job on it, it's at least an a, and I'm just glad I didn't do worse. My overall grade in Human Geography now is 90.8%, which is a little concerning because it is getting very close to a b. However, this test day went alright.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap