POP QUIZ ON EGYPT

   Today in class, Nick took his Mesopotamia test since he was absent and missed it. Meanwhile, everyone else either finished taking notes from the textbook or were on there computers. In fact, they are doing this right now and Nick is in the middle of doing his test. I decided to write my blog now because I already finished taking notes on the textbook pages and don't have much other homework to do. However, when he is done taking his test, I think Mr. Schick will grade it and hand the tests back out to everyone. I hope he does because I got a 95% on it and I really want to know what I got wrong. I thought I was going to get an 100 on it.


(I'm updating this now, when class is over)

WE DID NOT DO THIS IN CLASS! WE TOOK A POP QUIZ ON EGYPT AND I DID TERRIBLE ON IT :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramas Performed in Ancient Greece

Thoughts on Mr. Schick's Blog

Poem... Well Kinda a Rap